Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Playing Catch Up: YEAR 1

1 YEAR

11 months (so happy)

11 months (pushing things is the closest to walking at this point)

10 months

10 months

9 months (this month is when she started crawling)

8 months

8 months (Couldn't resist capturing this moment during nap time one afternoon.)

8 months (I helped her stand for the photos!)

7 months (still not crawling)

7 months (This is how she slept for a while...had to be wrapped! Whatever it takes to sleep through the night!)

6 Months (after church...Josh thought she was adorable in this outfit! So did I! This was given to her from Tammy before she was born)

6 Months

5 months (with her best buddy, Lincoln)


4 months

3 months

3 Months (at Kristy's birthday party!)

2 Months

1 Month

1 Month (at the Newsome's. This was her first overnight away from home)

3 Weeks

2 Weeks

1 Week

Day 2

August 1, 2007
Day 1...need I say more?

I've been inspired by the numerous moms that I know and there awesome blogs. I have realized that blogging doesn't have to be detailed stories or writing masterpieces. It can be whatever you want it to be. Even if it is just adding pictures.

So, I wanted a place where I could go to (and send family) that would document Hannah's life with pictures. She is 19 months old now and I have just had to own the fact that I don't scrapbook and rarely remember to order actual prints to put into an album...so I figured kill two birds with one stone. (1) Have a place to reference and (2) update my blog!!! I mean...it's only been 9 months!!

Here and there, I might post some big events, stories, or happenings. But for now...mostly pictures of Hannah. I've just decided to go for an easy goal since I obviously don't have time to put in the effort to write much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis! I Absolutely love this blog thing. It is so neat to be able to see pics of my beautiful niece even though you live forever and a day away! Its wild to see how fast she has grown. She is soooo gorgeous and i love her soooo much. Not to mention she also has the prettiest mom ever! :) I cant wait to see yall! I love yall very much! keep up the good work on this! :)
your little sis,
Lesley